Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Tomb is Empty!

Those might be the four most meaningful words in my relationship with Christ: The tomb is empty. Also love the, "Why do you seek the living among the dead" line! REJOICE! The Lord has created a new covenant with us. One that leads to eternal life. HE IS RISEN! He has conquered death! He has given us life.

Yes, I just threw a whole bunch of Christian cliches at you, but they are all true. Today is a beautiful, beautiful day. The most important day to those who follow Christ.

Again, REJOICE! For the tomb is empty!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Christ is risen indeed!!

    Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I am Jordan's little sister. I hope you're doing well!

    Isn't blogging so much fun?! :)

    Charity
    www.lifewiththehildebrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete