Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introduction of sorts

If you're reading this, congratulations. You've stumbled upon a blog that is, for now, not being linked to anything. I think the biggest problem I have with blogs is that they are very personal, but then very open. People write whatever they want in them with no cares about what they say. Often times others get hurt. Now, I know that's not always the case; However, I don't see what the point of writing/typing everything out would be unless you really share some deep stuff. Then again, do you want all that deep stuff out there in the open?

It probably sounds like I have something to hide. Maybe I do. I'm pretty much an open book to anyone who knows me well enough, but there are always things here or there that I need to therapeutically write down for my own well being. And if I make this like super-mega public, I lose that ability. Like I did with my Xanga, facebook, and myspace. I think I'll keep this on the DL for now.

So again, if you're reading this, congrats. You're probably one of few. Shhhh...don't tell anyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment