Thursday, February 12, 2009

And Five to Go

So here's a current list of things I want to do before I turn 30:


1) Earn a Master's

2) Visit two more foreign countries (Any combination of the following would be ideal: Israel, Ireland, Ghana, Morroco, Brazil, or Australia)

3) Visit at least two more American cities (Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Salt Lake City are my top choices)

4) Write a book

5) Own a motorcycle

6) If I get diabetes I want to run a marathon

7) Read the entire trilogy of The Lord of the Rings

8) Attend a Phillies playoff game

9) Attend a Flyers playoff game

10) Hike at least one state worth of the Appalachian Trail

11) Learn to play a few songs on the guitar

12) Attend a church service led by Mark Driscoll

13) Finish my scrapbook from when I went to Europe when I was 17

14) Read the entire Bible

15) Start a family

No comments:

Post a Comment